Happy Easter

Hi guys. Might as well do a FanTage review?? So I can tell FanTage is closing soon. Not one of the servers were almost full and traffic was going down in general. Okay, so basically how this works is the chocolate hunt game...
Here's the event thing. 
Here's an example of a lil' eggo :3 I wish easter eggs were that big irl. They look like they're up to a Fantagian's knees! Imagine what kind of goodies you can store in there!
In the forest, you can play eg egg decoration game.

Is this new? I don't think they had a pop-up like the the last time there was a custom decor thing... Cool!
OHH IT'S THAT GAME! THAT GAME'S FUN!
But the problem is, the designs glitch out (I think, or am I missing something?), so most of the time it says I got the pattern wrong when it's actually right! So anyways, that concludes my post, ladies and gentlemen!

Comments