2018//Last Post

As per usual, there was one full server with the rest being very empty. However, I went on an "empty" server and found NIRVANA!! Jk, I found PEOPLE!!!
It started off as a small trickle of people...

As the crowd got bigger, I started to advertise my instagram account and blog ^w^ 
I socialized and realized... this is the spirit of FanTage. This is why people come here. The friendliness, the laughs. The inclusiveness. There was amazing fun and cheer on this fine day!

As the year turned into 2018, I realized that FanTage was not dead. Not yet, at least. It was still a community, with wheels and cogs and turns and spins. Although it is dying, the loyal members of FanTage, many more older than I am by MONTHS, still stand to have fun and good laughs. My respect for FanTage has been rekindled. The purpose of the game is not to rip off poor children, but for socialization. For laughs. For community. I have spent years bashing the website that was part of more than half of my life and had failed to realize FanTage is still stable because of its true core, the FanTagians who stuck and will stick till the end. Love you guys.
Alinaslo

Comments