PM Week Part II

My numerous backup accounts run FanTage just fine! WHY. However, it only works on Mozilla Firefox on my dad's 9 year old computer so that's a letdown. It's reeeeeeeeeeeealllyyyyyyy slow on there, rip. I can't even change clothes that well, maybe a shirt and bottoms before I rage quit because nothing is loading. aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Is it time for me to quit FanTage? Is it worth it? I still love to review and blog about FanTage, but the level of accessibility I'm getting right now is horrible, and the audience is not wanting a blog post with a rant that I can't get on right now every single time. I know nobody reads this, but I pull out of sheer spite to keep this blog going, and want to keep going. Yet the FanTage support is not wonderful and doesn't respond to me 99% of the time. I'm sending one. more. email. If this issue won't get resolved, I am out of here.

Comments